Information We Collect
When you use our services, we may collect personal information from you, including your name, and email address. Additionally, we gather usage information related to your interactions with our website, encompassing your browsing history, the pages you visit, and information about your device. To enhance your user experience, we employ cookies. You can manage your cookie preferences via your browser settings.
How We Use Your Information
We use the data we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
- Providing and maintaining our services.
- Enhancing and personalizing your experience on our website.
- Responding to your inquiries and requests.
- Sending periodic emails or updates pertaining to our services.
Sharing Your Information
We want to assure you that we do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. Nevertheless, we may share your information under specific circumstances:
- With third-party service providers who assist us in the operation of our website.
- To comply with legal obligations or to safeguard our rights and interests.
While we have implemented reasonable security measures to protect your data, it is important to note that no method of data transmission over the internet is entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We may use Google Ads to display relevant advertisements to our website visitors. Google Ads may collect and use data for advertising purposes. You can opt-out of personalized ads by visiting Google’s Ad Settings.
We use Google Analytics to analyze user behavior on our website. Google Analytics may collect data related to your browsing activities to provide us with insights on how to improve our website. This data is anonymized and does not personally identify you. You can learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt-out by visiting Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
For users located in the European Union, we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and respect your rights under this regulation.
Privacy for EEA and UK Users
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA) or the United Kingdom (UK), your personal information is protected under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the UK Data Protection Act 2018. In accordance with these regulations, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to request access to the personal information we have collected about you.
- You can request that we correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
- You may request the deletion of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions as provided by law.
- You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- You can request the restriction of processing of your personal data in certain situations.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, including for direct marketing purposes.
California Privacy Notice
Our services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us through information given in end of this page, and we will take steps to delete such information.
You have the right to access, update, or delete your personal information as needed. You can also choose to opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. It is essential to recognize that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these external sites. We encourage you to review their privacy policies before engaging with them.